I have been back in the United States for three days now. I am happy to be home, but I miss Paris. Once you visit Paris, you WILL fall in love with it. While it may be hard to maintain a long distance relationship, Paris will always have a special place in my heart and I am looking forward to the next time I get to visit it.
So you might be wondering why I fell in love with Paris…well this is why.
1. A big stereotype of Paris is that the French are rude to Americans. I found this to be untrue. As long as you try to speak their language, you will get along just fine with the Persians. I think they appreciate it when people submerge themselves into their culture and I love this about them.
2. Small cars…big cars are completely unnecessary in the US, especially when there are only small parking spots.
3. The bathroom doors go all the way to the floor and the locks indicate when someone is in the bathroom. Shy bladder will never be a problem!
4. There are water fountains all over the city which allows you to carry a water bottle around. Dehydration isn’t a problem when you are walking around the city for hours.
5. There is free WiFi through out the city.
6. There are cafes and museums at every street corner.
7. The streets are wide instead of narrow, which makes me feel more comfortable.
8. Everywhere you look, there is a famous monument or icon of Paris.
9. There is a way to get to every part of the city because of public transportation.
Vive la France!